Monday, April 18, 2011

CollegeBookRenter.com “How Do You Like Those Apples” promotion winners

Behold the iPad in All Its Glory.Image via Wikipedia
- College Book Renter (CBR) recently announced the winners of its spring “How Do You Like Those Apples?” promotion which featured the MacBook Air, iPad, and iPod Nano. Customers that placed an order through CollegeBookRenter.com between December 1, 2010 and January 31, 2011 were automatically entered for the drawing.

Roxanne Pacheco from University of Southern California was the grand prize winner. Pacheco won the MacBook Air. “I honestly felt shocked, and extremely thankful when I found out I am a grand prize winner of your sweepstakes. It's very difficult, and takes an enormous amount of luck to win such a large, incredible prize like the MacBook Air. I am truly thrilled and happy I have won such a prize!” said Pacheco.

Lauren Rover from George Mason University won the apple iPad and Chanel Patterson from Bowling Green State University won an iPod. “I feel so lucky to have won and I'm so impressed by how great the iPad is! I never thought renting my textbooks could result in something so awesome!” said Rover.
College Book Renter CEO Chuck Jones echoed the winners’ enthusiasm. “We’re very happy for our Apple promotion winners and we’re proud to show our appreciation to our customers for their loyalty to College Book Renter,” he said. “We know students have choices for textbook rentals. We also know we provide the highest level of customer service while saving students the most money. This promotion was a way to have fun and say thank you.” 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment